The Pretty Experience
- Important: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have changed the way that we work and are currently offering the following experience. We can accommodate the Bride and two guests in the boutique*.
- Your ‘Pretty Experience’ includes:
- • Consultation prior to your appointment
- • Personal bridal stylist
- • Exclusive use of our luxury boutique
- • Spacious fitting room
- • Goody bag when you place your dress order
- • Our iconic #prettybride tee when you place your dress order
- Your appointment cost of £15 will be deducted from your dress order
- If you need to cancel your appointment, a refund will only be issued if you have given a minimum of 48 hours notice
- At this time we cannot accommodate babies or children in the boutique.
- * Subject to change
We are currently working through our appointment waiting list.
If you would like to be added, please send us your details below.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What to expect?
You have the ring on your finger and a date set, now comes the fun part of shopping for your wedding dress . . . Our experienced girls will offer advice & styling if you need it.
Finding ‘The Dress’
Your bridal appointment is tailored to you. Our highly trained team are here to guide you through your appointment and help you find your perfect wedding dress. Whilst in your spacious personal fitting room we will help you in and out of your chosen dresses.
Our wedding dress collection has been carefully curated to bring you the best in bridal. Our collection usually ranges from £950 – £3200, our average price being around £1600. We occasionally hold ex-sample sales, giving you the opportunity to grab a bargain. Follow our social media pages, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest or join ‘Pretty Exclusive’ for pretty inspo and updates.
Number of Guests
Due to COVID-19 we are limiting the number of guests you bring to your appointment. This is to ensure that we can adhere to social distancing guidelines and give you the best experience.
You can bring up to 2 guests to your bridal appointment and 1 guest to your dress collection appointment.
Please don’t attempt to bring more people as we wouldn’t like anyone to be disappointed.
Lightly coloured underwear is best and a strapless bra is advisable but don’t worry too much.
Once you have chosen ‘The One’ you will need to pay a 50% deposit. The balance will then be due when your dress arrives into Dress Me Pretty Bridal Room. Any ex-sample dresses bought in one of our sales would need to paid in full and collected. Accessories need to be paid in full at time of ordering.
Whilst we understand why you may like to wear fake tan, we do ask for you not to wear it whilst trying on our designer dresses. We like to keep all of our dresses in immaculate condition.
We recommend alterations taking place aprox 6/8 weeks before your big day. Alterations are not included in the price of your dress. Please ensure all underwear and shoes are bought beforehand.