Our registered address is 7 Hansom Court, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1NG. Our VAT number 235959665
Our Privacy Officer is Amy Mann
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned. It outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
To amend, delete or access your data please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No fee required – with some exceptions
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable admin fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
Data that we collect:
Date of Wedding
When you visit our retail premises we collect the following data:
Items ordered including design, colour and size
Record of payments made
Requests you have made to us.
How we collect your personal data:
We use different methods to collect data from you, including: Verbal Communication with yourself, both over the phone and in person.
- Email and Social Media contact, initiated by yourself
- Completion of our ‘Request an Appointment’ form through our website.
- You may give us your Identity, Contact and wedding date by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you book an Appointment with us and/or initiate an enquiry.
When someone visits www.dressmepretty.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out many analytics such as the number of visitors to parts of the site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Reasons to contact you:
As part of the appointment process, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about things you’ve asked us to tell you about and to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied.
Where your data is stored:
Data is stored on our secure computerised system and securely within the boutique.
Who has access to your data:
Staff at Dress Me Pretty Bridal Room
How long your data is stored for:
Your data is securely stored for 6 years as per HMRC’s guidelines
Information may also be collected when you submit your CV or application to us for consideration of employment.
We will post any changes to this Website Privacy Statement on the website and encourage you to check this Website Privacy Statement from time to time.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- Where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to Dress Me Pretty Bridal Room or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Where you have provided your CV, to consider you for a job at Dress Me Pretty Bridal Room;
- Purposes related to Dress Me Pretty’s research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- Purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this website;
- We may share minimal personal data within Dress Me Pretty Bridal Room and with third parties. The types of third parties with whom we may disclose personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing this website and our products and services such as organisations who provide professional advisory and accounting.
How we handle email and ‘Request an Appointment’ messages
We may preserve the content of any email or ‘Request an Appointment’ messages. Any personal data contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this Website Privacy Statement. The message content may be monitored by our service providers or our employees for purposes including compliance auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
This website may contain links to other websites. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their own privacy statements.
We strive to protect personal data, however no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure.
Register for Offers
Our website may allow you to register for exclusive news and offers from Dress Me Pretty Bridal Room. There is an option to ‘opt out’ at any point. Details of this will be at the bottom of emails from us.
Please contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
- Ask any questions or provide feedback about this Website Privacy Statement;
- Make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you;
- Make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Queries, requests or concerns
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints in relation to this policy or any other data protection matter between you and us, please in the first instance contact our Privacy Officer on 01455 610013.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.