Competition closes at midnight on 30th September and a winner will be chosen live on Facebook at 6pm on Friday 2ndOctober.
Win Your Wedding Dress!
We thought we’d brighten up 2020 by offering the chance to be a Pretty Bride, on us!
To win an amazing wedding dress from our collection you will need to complete the following steps below
Sign up to our Pretty Club below:
Important: If you have, or are due to, attend an appointment between 1st-30th Sept 2020 you are still eligible to win the competition. See T&C point 6 below for further details.
Terms & Conditions
- The Dress Me Pretty ‘Win Your Wedding Dress’ Competition runs from 1st September until 30th September 2020.
- To enter the ‘Win Your Wedding Dress’ Competition you need to follow ALL of these steps: 1) Follow our Instagram or Like our Facebook page 2) Like and Comment on our Instagram or Facebook Competition Post 3) Sign up to our Pretty Club on the Dress Me Pretty website.
- The winner will be announced live at 6pm on Friday 2nd October on Facebook.
- The winner will need to contact Dress Me Pretty by 31st October 2020 to acknowledge their prize and book their appointment.
- The ‘Win Your Wedding Dress’ Competition prize is a voucher up to the maximum value of £1500. If you choose a more expensive wedding dress the winner would need to pay the additional amount.
- If the winner has attended an appointment between 1st-30th September 2020 and ordered their dress from Dress Me Pretty, they would be entitled of a refund (up to £1500)
- If the winner is found not to have complied with the competition rules, the prize can be withdrawn and a new winner selected.
- The winner must attend a bridal appointment in person at the Dress Me Pretty boutique within 12 months of the winner being announced to select their prize.
- This prize is for the competition winner only and is not transferrable to another person.
- No cash alternative is available. The prize is for a wedding dress only.
- Before receiving the prize the winner must agree to provide their name, address, wedding date, telephone number and email address to Dress Me Pretty. Should the winner refuse to provide this information then the prize will not be redeemable and Dress Me Pretty has the right to select a new winner or declare the competition void. This information will be held confidentially and not shared with any third parties
- There will be no refunds or exchanges available after the prize has been redeemed for any reason.
- The winner must agree to have their photograph taken at their bridal appointment, tell us about their experience and provide Dress Me Pretty with pictures of their wedding day within 3 months of the wedding. The winner agrees that Dress Me Pretty can use these pictures and their name on social media and the ‘Pretty Bride Blog’ pages of the website or as part of any other wider marketing activity.
- Dress Me Pretty reserves the right to contact the wedding venue to verify the winner’s wedding day details.
- Only one entry per person.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a United Kingdom resident.
- Employees of Dress Me Pretty are not eligible to win any competitions.
- Dress Me Pretty’s decision is final.